Coronavirus and Open Borders. Let’s Thank the DNC and Pelosi and others.

By now all Americans should know what the DNC stands for: The abortion of America.

 

The mystery diseases coming across our border. Just more terror brought on by the DNC.


Now to the CDC and the Coronavirus. Another gift from our great partner RED China which has a great track record on Quality Assurance just like Obama and Hillary Clinton: Agent Terry, SEAL TEAM VI, Benghazi, the Casandra Project, and so much more.

 

U.S. health officials urge Americans to prepare for spread of coronavirus

By: Julie Steenhuysen, Diane Bartz

February 25, 2020

CHICAGO/WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Tuesday alerted Americans to begin preparing for the spread of coronavirus in the United States after infections surfaced in several more countries.

The announcement signaled a change in tone for the Atlanta-based U.S. health agency, which had largely been focused on efforts to stop the virus from entering the country and quarantining individuals traveling from China.

“The data over the past week about the spread in other countries has raised our level of concern and expectation that we are going to have community spread here,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, the CDC’s head of respiratory diseases, told reporters on a conference call.

What is not known, she said, is when it will arrive and how severe a U.S. outbreak might be. “Disruption to everyday life might be severe” and businesses, schools and families should begin having discussions about the possible impact from the spread of the virus, Messonnier cautioned.

In a teleconference later on Tuesday, Dr. Anne Schuchat, the CDC’s principal deputy director, said that while the immediate risk in the United States was low, the current global situation suggested a pandemic was likely.

“It’s not a question of if. It’s a question of when and how many people will be infected,” Schuchat said.

In San Francisco, California’s fourth-largest city, officials declared a local emergency, despite having no coronavirus cases, in an effort to raise public awareness of the virus’ risks and boost preparedness.

Separately, U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Alex Azar told a Senate subcommittee there will likely be more cases in the United States, and he asked lawmakers to approve $2.5 billion in funding to fight the outbreak after proposing cuts to the department’s budget.

“While the immediate risk to individual members of the American public remains low, there is now community transmission in a number of countries, including outside of Asia, which is deeply concerning,” Azar said, adding that recent outbreaks in Iran and Italy were particularly worrying.

Believed to have originated from illegal wildlife sold in the Chinese city of Wuhan late last year, the new coronavirus has infected some 80,000 people and killed close to 2,700 in China.

Although the World Health Organization says the epidemic has peaked in China, coronavirus cases have surfaced in about 30 other countries, with some three dozen deaths reported, according to a Reuters tally.

Growing outbreaks in Iran, Italy and South Korea have raised concerns that coronavirus will surface in other nations and worsen in those that have already reported infections, further denting a global economy that had already been hit by a dependence on China.

Global and U.S. stock markets fell sharply again on Tuesday, as investors feared the epidemic would further damage an already slowing world economy.

The White House’s top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, said the U.S. economy would be able to ride out any disruption from the global spread of coronavirus, adding that he did not expect the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates to blunt the disease’s economic impact.

U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer, however, said Republican President Donald Trump and his administration had been caught “flat-footed” and lacked a comprehensive plan to deal with the coronavirus. He called for at least $3.1 billion in additional funding to fight it.

“The Trump administration has shown towering and dangerous incompetence when it comes to the coronavirus,” said Schumer, the Senate’s top Democrat. “Mr. President, you need to get your act together now. This is a crisis.”

Trump defended his administration’s response. “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus, including the very early closing of our borders to certain areas of the world,” Trump said on Twitter.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said it would be at least a year before a coronavirus vaccine could be made available to the public.

But Fauci said testing Gilead Sciences’ antiviral drug remdesivir for potential treatment of coronavirus could be done in a “reasonable amount of time.”

‘DEADLY CONSEQUENCES’

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters that Iran may have covered up information about the spread of coronavirus there, and he accused China of mishandling the epidemic through its “censorship” of media and medical professionals.

“The United States is deeply concerned by information indicating the Iranian regime may have suppressed vital details about the outbreak in that country,” Pompeo told reporters as Iran’s coronavirus death toll rose to 16.

“All nations, including Iran, should tell the truth about the coronavirus and cooperate with international aid organizations,” Pompeo said.

His remarks, coming less than two months after a short-lived U.S.-Iranian military clash and the signing of a U.S.-China trade deal, could inflame tensions with Tehran and Beijing.

Beijing last week revoked the credentials of three Wall Street Journal correspondents over a column China said was racist. The United States has said it was considering a range of responses to their expulsion.

“Expelling our journalists exposes once again the government’s issue that led to SARS and now the coronavirus: namely censorship. It can have deadly consequences,” Pompeo said, referring to the 2002-2003 outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, which also emerged from China.

“If China permitted its own and foreign journalists and medical personnel to speak and investigate freely, Chinese officials and other nations would have been far better prepared to address the challenge” of coronavirus, he added.

Despite the coronavirus epidemic, Pompeo said the United States still planned to host a special meeting with the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in Las Vegas in March.

Article

And members of the DNC celebrate our open borders which increases the risk to the health and safety of America citizens for the benefit of the drug cartels. We have so many to thank.

 

” We were just too busy trying to frame a duly elected President of The United States of America”

 

A miscarriage of justice. The system fails an American agent. by Adm. James “Ace” Lyons, USN (ret.)

 

A miscarriage of justice

The system fails an American agent

– – Monday, September 5, 2016

On Oct. 15, 2015, FBI agents placed Wayne Simmons under arrest for fraud against the government which involved falsifying government job application forms and wire fraud involving the interstate transfer of funds. Subsequently, on July 15, 2016, Judge T.S Ellis in the Federal Eastern District Court of Virginia, found Mr. Wayne Simmons guilty of making false statements on a government job application Form SF86 dated April 7, 2010 — that’s over six years ago. The judge accepted a plea bargain from Mr. Simmons in which he pleaded guilty to wire fraud and government fraud, but which allowed him to keep his CIA contractor bona fides. The judge sentenced Mr. Simmons to 33 months in prison after complaining that he did not see any “Operations Files.”

Unfortunately, the judge was denied relevant information which would have shown that Mr. Simmons was filling out the SF86 form according to instructions he received from his defense security service administrator. Further, as a result of leaked intelligence from “Operations Files,” identical to those submitted earlier this year to a U.S. Congressional Intelligence Committee by Mr. Simmons, he continues to provide past intelligence data and operations files as proof of his innocence.

Separately, Mr. Simmons and his attorney, Jean-Jacques “J” Cabou, had contacted and begun discussions with a Congressional Intelligence Committee almost a year prior to his arrest. However, the Department of Justice (DOJ), the FBI and the CIA were unaware of these discussions. A thorough, professional and detailed review of these never-before-seen “Operations Files” proves to us, among other things, that Simmons spent 27 years as a covert intelligence operator and was part of a highly specialized undercover team that performed domestic black operations. Mr. Simmons service files contain the names, dates and places, detailing his world-wide travels and his covert operations.

Our review of Mr. Simmons‘ files, many of which are over 40 years old, further show his training facilities along with their locations, his jump logs, flight-hour logs and paymaster checks that detail how Mr. Simmons was paid. They also provide detailed directions and photographs of the stash- and safe-houses used by Mr. Simmons, and other intelligence agencies. The question that has to be asked is, “Why after all these years, would the DOJ and the FBI spend over one million dollars and over two years of effort to conduct what is clearly a witch hunt and go to such lengths to destroy an American undercover agent?”

One reason may be the fact that prior to his arrest, Mr. Simmons served as an unpaid terrorist analyst for FOX News for over 12 years. The personal destruction of Mr. Simmons by the DOJ and the FBI should alarm all Americans. He has become a prime target for many on the left since he was an outspoken member of the Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi (CCB), an organization that, along with Judicial Watch (JW), filed a plethora of FOIAs and pressured members of Congress like Rep. Trey Gowdy, the Chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, to conduct a comprehensive investigation on this tragedy. Mr. Simmons was critical of the Obama administration, particularly Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, for her mishandling of the Benghazi attack.

Clearly, Judge Ellis needs to be provided with the relevant information that has been denied to him, including the “Operations Files” in the possession of the Congressional Intelligence Committee. With this new information, a miscarriage of justice can be prevented, and Wayne Simmons, a true American, can rebuild his life and continue to serve his country.

Article

• James A. Lyons, a retired U.S. Navy admiral, was commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and senior U.S. military representative to the United Nations. Contributing: Tom McInerney, a retired U.S. Air Force lieutenant general, served in top military positions and reported directly to the secretary of Defense and to the vice president of the United States. Paul E. Vallely, a retired U.S. Army major general, is chairman of Stand Up America and of the Legacy National Security Advisory Group.

 

 

Crime Scene Staging 101 : LYONS: Benghazi was a planned tragedy July 18, 2016

Editor’s Note: A repost of an extremely important article by Admiral James “Ace” Lyons.

James A. Lyons, U.S. Navy retired Admiral, was commander-in-chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and senior U.S. military representative to the United Nations.

Travel Advisory:


The road to Benghazi = time and distance. En route. What to wear when visiting each city.

 

LYONS: Benghazi was a planned tragedy

The event was no surprise, and the massive cover-up appalls

By James A. Lyons – – Monday, March 3, 2014

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

The recent reports by the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee and the House Armed Services Committee make clear that no organization in the chain of command, including the White House, should have been surprised by the tragic events that occurred at our Benghazi Special Mission Compound (SMC) on Sept. 11, 2012.

Clearly, there was both strategic and tactical warnings.

The security situation in eastern Libya, particularly Benghazi, was out of control. Trying to explain our failure to protect the SMC as a lack of appreciation of the seriousness of the deteriorating security situation or incompetence does not pass muster. This was a planned event and explains the massive cover-up.

There were numerous hostile acts leading up to the attack on the compound. For example, on April 6, 2012, an attack with improvised explosive devices was conducted on the outer wall of the compound.

On May 22, the Benghazi International Red Cross office was hit by two rocket-propelled grenades. On June 1, a car bomb exploded outside the Benghazi hotel where the British ambassador was staying. On June 6, an IED blew a hole in the compound’s perimeter wall. On June 7, Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens requested two mobile security teams for his protection but was denied by the State Department.

On June 11, the British ambassador’s convoy was hit by RPGs. On June 17, the U.K. closes its Benghazi consulate, and the International Red Cross closes its office. On June 19, the Tunisian Consulate is stormed by the rebel group Ansar al Shariah.

Then on July 9, the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli requests continued security support for an additional 60 days, but receives no answer from the State Department.

On Aug. 2, Stevens requests 11 additional personal-security bodyguards. He calls the security situation unpredictable and violent, but his requests are turned down by State. Stevens sent a cable to State on Aug, 16 stating that the compound cannot withstand a coordinated attack.

The State Department’s reaction was to withdraw the three Quick Reaction Units at our embassy in Tripoli under the command of Col. Andy Wood over the objection of the embassy and Col. Wood.

At this point, AFRICOM offers to provide additional security, but Stevens feels compelled to turn down the offer owing to State denying all his requests for increased security.

The State Department turning down all of Stevens‘ requests for increased security as well as drawing down security assets in country is more than puzzling, particularly since an internal State Department analysis completed two months after the compound opened stated that unless security was increased, the compound should be closed. This assessment is buried in the Accountability Review Board (ARB) report.

The question that needs to be answered is, with the out-of-control security situation in eastern Libya, why were there no contingency plans or forces pre-positioned ready to respond to potential attacks on the anniversary of 9/11?

According to one report, the administration was focused on Tunisia, not Libya. Mind-boggling. Nonetheless, if that were the case, where were the forces positioned to respond to an attack on Tunisia?

On the day of the attack, according to a report in The Guardian, the readiness of the ambassador’s five-member security detail raises questions. Three of the four agents with Stevens, according to the report, left their rifles, helmets and body armor in another area under orders by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, which was confirmed by the ARB report.

This makes no sense, given that standard operating procedures in a hostile environment require that weapon be kept at the ready all times. Another question that needs to be answered: Why would the secretary of state give such an order?

Based on numerous reports, the Obama administration and every organization in the chain of command knew almost instantly that this was a terrorist attack on the SMC.

Within hours, it was known that the attack was executed by Ansar al Shariah, which is a coalition of Islamic and Salafist rebel groups linked to al Qaeda, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, Libyan Islamic Fighting Group and the February 17th Martyrs Brigade.

It should not be overlooked that the February 17th Martyrs Brigade was tasked with supporting the U.K.-based Blue Mountain Security Group that had the contract from our State Department to provide security for the compound.

According to my source, who is a confidential informant for the FBI, the Blue Mountain Security Group is a cover company for MI-6. My source also told me that the February 17 Martyrs Brigade contract personnel were positioned near the compound the day of the attack and were ready to respond but never received orders to execute. Interesting.

My FBI confidential informant has also confirmed my assessment on the Lou Dobbs TV show in October 2012; namely, that this was an operation that went terribly wrong.

According to my source’s in-country contacts, there never was any intention to kill Stevens. He was supposed to be kidnapped and held as a hostage in exchange for the release of the blind sheik, Omar Abdel Rahman. It should be recalled that this was the No. 1 objective of then-Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi in his Washington visit in 2012.

All the unanswered questions and the truth of what actually took place at our Benghazi compound that cost the lives of four Americans can only be resolved by the formation of a special committee with subpoena powers.

House Speaker John A. Boehner, appoint such a committee as called for by Resolution 36 put forth by Rep. Frank R. Wolf, Virginia Republican, and restore integrity to the office of the speaker.

James A. Lyons, U.S. Navy retired Admiral, was commander-in-chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and senior U.S. military representative to the United Nations.

Editor’s Note: For a reason…

En route y et.

A phone call away…Then 13 hrs.


 

The Framing of an Elected President by Hillary Clinton and The Deep State

 

The Framing of an Elected President by Hillary Clinton and The Deep State

As awful as this orchestrated campaign against President Trump has been, it is absolutely maddening to realize that none of it would have happened had Hillary Clinton not engaged in one of the greatest pay-for-play operations in American history while placing our most guarded secrets (as well as the very lives of our soldiers and civilians) on a silver platter for those governments and adversaries who wish us the most harm in this world.  Three years of Russian hysteria happened only because of the deep corruption of Hillary Clinton.

This scheme of political projection and wicked treachery should go down as a final reminder that America survives today only because President Trump managed to prevail against the nearly insurmountable wave of our government’s intelligence agencies, the justice system, media propagandists, and the combined wills of the Democrats and NeverTrump Republicans intending to swamp him

Paul E Vallely

MG US Army (Ret)
Chairman – Stand Up America US Foundation
        …”Stand beside her…and guide her…through the night with A light from above”…

Red October Operations Target the Deep State

 

SPECIAL RELEASE: Interview with MG Paul Vallely:

OPERATION RED OCTOBER: TAKING DOWN THE DEEP STATE.

Editor’s Note: From our friend and true patriot, Mike Filip.

SUA has proprietary information as many events happened long before HAMMER was exposed. 

Audio Interview with MG Paul Vallely

 

“How come the lights went on before he clapped?”