“The Americans” Project – MG Vallely, BG Jones
Posted on October 9, 2013
By Paul E. Vallely and Charles Jones
The AMERICANS strongly believe that life, liberty, citizenship and the pursuit of happiness are the unalienable RIGHTS of every American Citizen that cannot be taken or transferred. However, not until We the People become brutally frank with ourselves and with each other will the Constitution be taken off the shelf and once again become operational. Only then can the Republic can be restored and preserved in its original ordained Constitutional Power and form.
We The People have suffered enormously since 1913 under the combined rule of two domineering political parties of 537 elected politicians (100 Senators, 435 Representatives, the President/Vice President) along with those they have appointed. Tax and Spend, along with whatever it takes to rule, is the quest of one of the domineering parties.
In the opposing party, weak backbones, failing to stand up and lead for what a majority of citizen voters want, coupled with the elite of the party stealth-fully blending in with the tax and spend party, have destructively allowed the confiscation of far too much of the wages and retirement incomes from the citizens who pay income taxes.
These facts are now becoming more recognized with the most recent dastardly additions of: countless political deceptions, lies, national economic destruction, purposeful job-killing, the stealthful demise of America’s middle class, no Administration help for the massive unemployment of Black Americans plus the politically purposeful illegal alien invasion of the United States. Along with forty percent of the people within the fifty state borders who are receiving food stamps.
This all is treason to each separate state and to the citizens within the several states and it is perpetuated by the elected and appointed inside the Washington DC beltway.
The Constitution requires that all laws must be faithfully executed, but far too many are not and have not been – – – specifically by the Executive Branch. Nor has the Oversight Power of Congress been exercised to ensure Executive Leadership enforcement of United States laws.
These self-serving political failures have become destructive to the well-being, liberty and happiness of most American citizens. It must be recognized that “New Guards” for future personal safety and National Security must peacefully be put into place by citizens beginning with votes at the ballot box.
Failed leadership can no longer stand if the Constitution and the Republic are to be preserved for our children and all future generations.
A deep look has been taken into the several national crises by “The Americans” leadership who care greatly about the Republic, the People and the Constitution. Necessary and workable solutions have been developed to help solve and fix what has without question stunted our Nation’s ability to clearly, legally and peacefully function as a Constitutional Republic.
KEY NATIONAL ISSUES that must be solved if the separate and collective States of The United States of America are to become economically solvent, remain peaceful and nationally secure are:
- The Constitution of the United States as originally established and amended will remain in absolute and total effect. The original XIII Amendment as written and ratified is an operational Amendment and will be adhered to immediately. (The original XIII Amendment was falsely hidden by less than honorable men of the times). Congress shall make all laws necessary for carrying into execution the Powers authorized in the Constitution and that all bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives. Constant Congressional leadership oversight will be maintained at all times.All Laws requiring Executive action will be faithfully executed upon receipt from Congress by the President and appropriate departments and selected agencies of Government under the President’s sworn responsibility and authority.
A strong National Defense of well-trained Active Duty, Guard and Reserve Forces maintained with proper equipment that can deter any enemy activism, or fight and win if deterrence fails will be assured by both the House and Senate of the US Congress for the protection of “We the People” and the preservation of the Constitution and the Republic. Readiness at all times will include a nuclear capability to win if Congress
- declares war against an enemy aggressor.The United States Military will in no way be used against United States Citizens. To do so will trigger expeditious Congressional actions to immediately and permanently remove anyone exercising such orders from elected or appointed office.
- The United States Government cannot rebound from the man-made economic crises without satisfactory employment for a majority of American citizens. In turn, satisfactory and sustainable employment for American citizens simply cannot be achieved with the excessive tax rates that now exist for US businesses and the American people.All political plundering of the people’s wealth via taxation will be stopped. Our banking system and wealth management have been corrupted with the 1913 establishment of the Federal Reserve System, placing monetary and economic control in the hands of a few (now partisan) individuals.The Federal Reserve System will be abolished and all US Government financial and economic functions will be turned over to the US Treasury, including the coining and printing of currency and the issuing of currency. US green-back bills will be printed and a one –for- one exchange to replace Federal Reserve notes will take place.
- The IRS will immediately be abolished and that form of US government taxation will cease and desist. A zero-interest National Debt will be established at the US Treasury and a GDP annual growth limit not to exceed 3% will be tied to the previous year GDP growth. A transition to a “fair or flat” tax must be accomplished as a priority.
- The Illegal Alien Invasion of the United States will be stopped with a Secured Borders Double Fence on The US Southern Border and more Border Guards stationed on the Northern Border. All US borders will be further controlled and severe penalties (financial and incarceration) for employers who hire illegal aliens. Foreign countries will have named financial and trade restriction obligations to the United States for all of their citizens who come over US Borders illegally.There will be absolutely no jobs, no social services, no welfare nor medical services allowed to be provided to illegal alien invaders. (Emergency medical care only will be provided until they are deported to home from which departed). American jobs are for US citizens, returning military veterans, part time high school students and the elderly. When US employers cannot find workers and can fully justify seeking foreign workers, Government permission will be granted for hiring temporary foreign workers.
- The DHS with functions for national security and FEMA for emergencies have both grown far beyond the intentions of reasonable and responsible leadership control, budgeting, manpower, equipment and facilities. Deceptive political intentions for the potential use of facilities, weapons, massive purchases of ammunition plus military-type vehicles and railroad cars are greatly objectionable to American citizens and an insult to the economic deficit of the Nation.America’s leadership needs to be well-versed with the Active Military, County Sheriffs, Local Law Enforcement and National Guard overall capabilities within the continental limits of the United States that can handle any and all emergency situations, foreign or domestic, that might be faced. The DHS will be disbanded and certain functions will be merged into the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Interior (DOI).The FEMA name will be changed to “The National Emergency Agency” (TNEA) and manpower will be greatly reduced and merged into the DOI to be used for national emergency situations only. Their budget and emergency dispatch activities in the east, central and western parts of the country will be managed through the three numbered Air Forces of the Air Force Reserve Command.All weapons, munitions and military-type vehicles will be transferred to the DOD immediately. All holding and or compound-type facilities will be closed and transferred permanently to local governments for non-detention uses only.
- The Department of Energy will be abolished and certain specified oversight functions would be moved to the Department of Commerce.
- The Department of Education will be abolished and its functions and all funding responsibility will be returned to each individual state, territory and the District of Columbia.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will be abolished with responsibilities and functions removed to each individual state. Conflicts will be resolved at the Department of Commerce while working with the states.
- In addition, selected Agencies will be moved from the National Capitol area and disbursed into the interior for cost-effective and long-term security reasons as well as seeking more diversified hiring of high quality civilian personnel throughout a larger portion of the Nation. (Rust-belt areas of high unemployment in the mid-west and other locations of far greater physical expansion capability will be given priority consideration for these moves and jobs.
- The partisan and destructive Democrat Affordable Health Care Plan will be repealed and pre-2009 Medicare Programs will be fully reconstituted. Necessary changes and revisions to the existing Social Security System to ensure self-funding.
- The Executive order that allows unions to exist in government and do collective bargaining in any and all tax-payer funded government jobs will be rescinded.
- It will be the policy and understanding within the entire Republic to recognize each County Sheriff as the Elected Senior Law Enforcement Officer in each respective County and that a well-regulated militia, if formed, will be responsive to his Constitutional Sworn Oath as necessary requirements for security of a free state.
- The United Nations will be defunded from the excessive monetary proportions US taxpayers have been forced to fund and a strong effort will be made to move this overbearing activity out of the United States. Politicians must come to realize that no United Nations deliberations can override the US Constitution.
- Education, kindergarten through grade twelve, is a fundamental right for American school-age children and is a responsibility of county or city taxpayers to insure funding for that right. Citizen school children in far too many public schools have been denied that fundamental right to an education due to handicaps in classroom and interferences caused by countless non-English speaking children plus overcrowding and scarce tax dollars used to accommodate illegal alien school children. In addition to US Borders becoming secure, the 5 to 4 decision by the Burger Supreme Court that allowed all who choose to attend American taxpayer-funded schools regardless of citizenship will be revisited using Chief Justice Burger’s dissenting opinion as grounds for new litigation.
- Begin a systematic process to reorganize the Department of Defense into an organization of National Security that can prepare us for today and tomorrow with “forward strategies” that secure America.
It is the general consensus of The Americans Project that If the Republican Party does not hold the line in the US House of Representatives to secure the Southern US Border, plus demand existing immigration laws be faithfully executed by the Executive Branch, then stop all Senate Immigration Reform and also stand firm for defunding Obama-care, the results will be the demise of the Republican Party in the 2014 and 2016 elections.
The 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections were lost because many Republican and Independent voters stayed home. There must be Honest National Leadership in place for the America First voters who care about the Constitution, the Republic and a secure future for their children.
Independent Constitutional Leadership selected by The Americans Project will be that Leadership. It will also become more evident to the voters that the course the Democrats have planned for America is destructive far beyond the imagination.
This nation is being torn apart daily as the crises facts become known. Also most disturbing to Americans who care is the fact many are not confident We the People have a Constitutional Government in place because to this date absolutely no one has seen one document verifying Constitutional qualification of the person occupying the White House.
Congress ignores all petitions for a redress of grievances and the Judiciaries at all levels of government have dismissed every attempt at addressing a legal option. The Democrat Party leadership signed two separate and different documents certifying eligibility to run for office as well as re-election eligibility.
This is pure and simple elected and appointed sworn politicians run amok. Enough is enough. If the United States of America and the separate states are to survive these greedy self-serving destructive political onslaughts, new leadership in existing elective offices is a must for every citizen.
Our government (all branches) of, by and for the people has lost control and has led us down a very destructive path of tyranny, ineptness, corruption, cover-ups and deceit. We have to a degree lost the necessary checks and balances designed to provide an essential balance of power.
That has led to a far-reaching federal government and an infringement on states’ rights. We must save the Republic and the country before we get to the point of no return. A National Call to Action is required by all of us to get our country on track! God save the Republic!
THE AMERICANS PROJECT
Paul Vallely, Major General, US Army (Ret.)
Charles Jones, Brigadier General, US Air Force (Ret.)
“Path to Glory”
By Paul Vallely (MG, US Army Ret) and Tom Marin
Today, we Americans are marching to a new ‘Path to Glory” for our country much as our founders and ancestors had to do. Today, we must be Americans First and rise above partisan politics and political parties. We must face the future through a reality prism and seek to restore this great country, our Republic and the Constitution. The challenge ahead is to select common sense leaders who understand our challenges and have the vision to lead us to a secure America so all can be in the pursuit of happiness and a thankful life.
On April 19th 1775, British regular troops and colonists came to blows in what many believe was the real beginning of the Revolutionary War.
Evil has many forms, and simply stated, it is a word to describe the acts of omission or acts of commission to inflict wanton harm or destruction or, according to Wiktionary, a deliberate violation of some accepted moral code of behavior, i.e. a fiduciary obligation. Evil, as defined by The Free Dictionary, is that which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: as in a leader’s power to do both good and/or evil.
The history of human existence, an accumulation of human events, has included the dominance to control resources and enslaving the free and the weak in order to increase power and greed. It was only natural for our founding fathers to plant our flag in our course of time in history and lay claim to life based on freedom and liberty. It makes perfect sense that our founding fathers began the Declaration of Independence with the words, “When in the course of human events…” Our enemies both foreign and domestic do not want to discuss the course of human events, events and facts that happened, but only want to focus on their elixir of the future, “tomorrow”, aka the new world order, based once again on natural resources, the consumption of resources, and control.
The manifestation of evil that we have been witnessing, especially the last seven years, as well as the complete lack of enforcement of our laws by people we have entrusted with our safety and security, not only patronizes who we are as individuals, our heritage and what we stand for as a nation but also hurls us into great risk. We can no longer tolerate this ongoing sabotage by omission with its willful blindness and negligent disregard. It has been a deliberate effort to accomplish the complete destruction of America and its way of life. The intent is to create a new world order based on resource management where American citizens and other freedom-loving people will be part of the resources to be managed as the lowest replaceable units. An American citizen needs only to read the details of The Affordable Care Act to understand this herding.
At the Battle of Concord and Lexington, ordinary residents of the colony of Massachusetts made a decision of conscience to stand up against the increasingly oppressive tyranny of King George III and the British Parliament after a series of methodical steps to limit their freedom, their physical security, and to inhibit their health and welfare by limiting their retention of the benefits of their own labor and use of their private property by raising taxes and controlling commerce. Even in 1763, the cartel of entrenched parliamentarians did not want to relinquish control to subordinated subjects who were regarded merely as producers and consumers of goods and services for the benefit of The Bank of England and who reported to the higher authority of the crown and the elite, all knowing, ministers of control. Unable to coerce the residents under their authority, the British Parliament ordered the seizure of their guns and ammunition.
Nothing has changed. Human behavior and the battle of good vs. evil is ongoing. The patriots at Concord knew it, and as Ronald Reagan clearly stated almost two centuries later, “The Founding Fathers knew a government can’t control the economy without controlling people. And they knew when a government sets out to do that, it must use force and coercion to achieve its purpose. So we have come to a time for choosing.”
Through the years, with all the “legislative” tools and devices, from the 1760’s and 1770’s, from The Sugar Act, The Stamp Act, the Quartering Act, The Declaratory Act, The Townshend Revenue Acts, The Tea Act, The Intolerable and Coercive Acts, and The Prohibitory Act to 1978-2008 to The Depository Institutions Deregulation and Monetary Control Act of 1980, to The Credit Card Rules and Credit Card Act, to The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act , to The Commodity Futures Modernization Act, to The Community Reinvestment Act, and to 2009-2016 and Obamacare and the Trans Pacific Partnership, which was negotiated in secret for a reason, and to the 229 restrictive executive orders that equate to 1,086 pages issued by the current administrative controller, Reagan’s words rang true in 1981 as if he was speaking in 1775 at the North Concord Bridge. It was as if he was establishing a bridge for the path to glory to the past and to tomorrow for today. Our past, present, and future (Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow) are based on the confrontation of good vs evil. It is in the genre of novels, art, and movies all throughout the history of man and the history of Christianity. This is why “progressives”, which are actually fascists and communists, want to rewrite history and forget our heroes. Our past also confirms the confrontation of evil and its consistent defeats. At each and every juncture in American history, individuals made a decision to stand up and be free. To do otherwise, they would relegate their destiny to evil. Today we must confront “The Total Collective Effort of Evil” in our time and to do so we must recognize “the artful liars” and all the hidden agendas in selling us out to a system of control. Statesmen need to come forward to actually serve the people and preserve and protect our Republic. The “politocracy” must be eradicated. A very simple question needs to be asked as we evaluate how to proceed at each event, “Who benefits and who gets hurt?” We believe the minutemen at Concord and Ronald Reagan knew the simple answer and the courage it took to never relinquish freedom.
“There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.” – Ronald Reagan
“The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”
— James Madison, The Federalist, No. 47
National Call to Action
Of the People, For the People and By the People
Published by Stand Up America
Paul E. Vallely, MG US Army (ret)
We won for America!
America and its future are greatly dependent on you!!!
IN A MESSAGE TO MANKIND by three of We the People’s founding Father’s (Hamilton, Madison and Jay) and through what is revered by many past and now living men and woman of great wisdom then placed right after the Constitution and Declaration of Independence in importance are 85 of “The Federalist Papers”. James Madison in No. 39 defined a Republic to be, a government which derives all powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people, and is administered by persons holding their office during periods of pleasure for a limited period, or during good behavior. “During good behavior”!
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness ought to be the personal goals of every American Citizen in this Nation today. Without these unique American personal ingredients a citizen’s ability to interact and led fellow citizens would already be a grave chink in the armor for successful political leadership acumen in the key arenas of Federal Government problem solving. Specifically for preserving a Republic of, for and by the people. Failed leadership if not detected and dealt with in due time by the citizens of a free and secure Constitutional Republic would begin the demise and final death of that Republic and all but the failed self-serving political elites would end up with absolutely nothing of human value. The children of once free American’s would suffer greatly on the ash-heaps of what their fore fathers and mothers in the very beginning of this Nation fought and died for in order to bequeath Liberty, Freedom and Security to all future generations.
What has gone wrong in these Separate and United States of America since President Woodrow Wilson upon retirement from the Presidency uttered the statement “I believe I have destroyed my country”? He was referring to the corrupt establishment of The Federal Reserve System, that was not federal nor did the owners have but very little reserve funds invested, along with the questionable Congressional legislation that established the IRS plus the same political scheme that changed the method that place US Senators in Federal Office.
If proven that all three political actions as President Wilson believed are not in accord with the Constitution then who has been controlling the funds now possibly deemed confiscated from all citizen income tax payers? Further who has then coined money and who has drawn from the treasury and issued currency from the treasury in accordance with the Constitution?
Economic destruction, job killing, the stealth demise of middle class America, the nations power grid at risk, the water supply for farming and cattle in the Nations bread basket of California, family safety at risk from a politically fostered illegal alien invasion and National Security being toyed with or at risk by downsizing Americas Military Deterrent Forces, each action or all could come to be the result of failed leadership or much worse politically engineered by deception and or purposeful destruction of the Constitution and the Republic, there would be no one to blame but We the People for not paying attention to warning issues.
We have engaged in a great Civil and Divisive War, testing whether this nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. These are great words of wisdom (paraphrased from Lincoln) could again be tested unless enough Americans stand and band together and peacefully stop the growing political madness.
Americans by peaceful and common-sense means must come to know these failures of the Federal Government then correct those failures that have been politically fostered and selfishly not corrected.
“THE AMERICANS” are a non-political group of America First Citizens who have as a Foundation and Dedicated Goals the restoration of the Constitution, the preservation of the Republic and securing a future for all American Citizen’s children.
Paul E Vallely
MG, US Army (Ret)